Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lesson's Learned from EDLD 5301 Research for Teachers - SP3 12 - EA1299

EDLD 5301 RESEARCH FOR TEACHERS
LEARNING EXPERIENCE

        This week's lesson provided information regarding The Passions That Drive Your Journey.  There were 9 different categories regarding Finding a Wondering in regards to research.  The most interesting to me was the Staff Development.  I will be the first to admit that I am one that does not usually enjoy having to come to summer Staff Development or comp time.  The quote from Barth. 1981 "When teachers stop growing, so do their students" really touched home for me. (p. 145)  I believe that it is important for the administrator to review information regarding areas in which his/her staff would like to improve.  If staff development is centered around area's in which teachers know they need to improve upon they will be more interested and focused

No comments:

Post a Comment